Due to increased demand for our kittens, we have decided to begin maintaining a Priority Waitlist. This will allow clients to reserve a place in "line" on the kitten of their preferred color and sex even before litters are born. If you prefer a kitten out of a specific sire and/or dam, we can also accommodate that in most cases. A reservation on our waitlist would entitle you to "1st pick brown male", "3rd pick seal mink spotted female", et cetera. Members of our Priority Waitlist would be offered the option to reserve kittens before we place them for sale.
In order to reserve a spot on our Priority Waitlist, please answer the following questions:
1. What color/sex are you interested in?
2. Are you interested in any other colors or willing to consider the other sex?
3. Do you have other animals in the home?
4. Do you have children? If so, what are their ages?
5. Do you intend to breed?
6. Do you intend to declaw?
7. What do you plan to feed your new kitten?
8. Are you willing to follow our instructions on feeding?
9. Have you ever had a Bengal before?
10. Have you ever surrendered and animal or had an animal seized from you?
11. Are you willing to provide both routine and emergent veterinary care to your new kitten?
12. Do you have an existing relationship with a vet? If so, have you discussed Bengals with your vet?
13. What do you intend to do with your kitten in the event of a major life change (marriage, divorce, new baby, etc)?
If you have determined that you want to purchase a Bengal from us, you will need to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the questions above and any questions you have for us. You may click below and pay a $100 kitten deposit to reserve your place on our waitlist. Once that deposit has been received, you will be notified of your position on the waitlist for your preferred color and sex, and for your second preference if you provided one. We do reserve the right to return deposits if we feel you are not an appropriate home for one of our kittens. These deposits are nonrefundable unless the kitten you want is not produced within one year of your deposit. Once you have selected a kitten, an additional $200 deposit will be due within 7 days of your selection. The remaining balance will be due before the kitten leaves our home. If you intend to pay via check, your final payment will need to be received at least 7 days prior to the go-home date in order for the funds to clear your bank. Payments accepted the day of pickup include credit/debit cards, PayPal, Venmo, Square, cash, certified cashier's check, or money order. All electronic payments will have a 3% processing fee added.
Once a litter is born, we will notify the waitlist of the number, colors and sex. At four weeks old, we will begin accepting commitments from members of our waitlist for the available kittens. We do reserve the right to notify the waitlist at that time if we are evaluating any kittens for show and/or breeding prospects. In the event that you are "first" on a color and sex and there are multiple options, generally you would be able to choose the kitten you want either in person at our home, or via photos and video. The one exception to this would be if we are evaluating kittens for show and/or breeding prospects.
As always, if you have questions, please feel free to contact us either at: email@example.com or at 740-637-0091 or 740-988-7411. Please use the button below to place your waitlist deposit.